Monday, July 15, 2013

I'm Stronger Than The Picture That You Took Before You Left

It has been quite a while since I have been here. Before I go into anything I would just like to direct your attention to the incredibly beautiful blog design that the super talented Bri of The Secret Life of Bee put together for me. I am beside myself with how fantastic it is and would highly recommend her design services, as well as her blog (it's one of my favorites). I feel like the design perfectly suits me and this space and am so happy about it.



Lately life has been all sorts of wonderful. I feel so thankful all the time for the great people that I get to spend it with. I have been documenting less and living more. There are a lot of things that I haven't shared on here, that I have meant to. So here are some photos from last summer that were taken to share on this space.



They never made it here last year, just like a lot of things have failed to arrive, but here they are now. They are special in a way that is hard to explain. In these photos, I was unaware of how my life would so quickly uproot and shift to one so unrecognizable, and I mean that in the best way. There is a strong, confident woman inside of the person in these photos just waiting to be triggered. This was the end and the beginning all at once. 


Skirt: Modcloth
Blouse: Forever 21
Tote: Vanilla & Lace
Sunglasses: Target
Flats: Journeys

No comments:

Post a Comment