Friday, May 11, 2012

Millions of Sunsets, But the One I Remember

I apologize things have been so quiet over here. These last few weeks have been hectic, but I took my last final on Wednesday, so I am free for the Summer.
It feels wonderful
I have been dreaming up ways to spend my Summer for a while now, and I can't wait to get started on my list. 
I have so many things to share with you, and will finally be able to blog more regularly! I was lucky enough to have time on my last day of school/first day of Summer to start editing the mound of photos I've been reluctantly neglecting for months.

Here are photos that Ben and I took on our anniversary this year. It was one of my favorite days. 
This was one of the best photo shoots we've done together. We live a two minute drive from one of the best views of the Rochester city skyline.
Isn't my city beautiful?!
Skirt: ModCloth
Tights: Forever 21
Jacket: Forever 21
Shoes: Old Navy

Of course I'm going to sneak a couple iPhone photos in at the end! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment