Tuesday, April 3, 2012

You Can't Break My Heart Because It's Made of Vinyl Records and Rare Collectibles

This past Saturday Ben and I had a much-needed date day. After having three exams last week on top of work being insanely busy the entire weekend, I was relieved to do something that would make me feel a little more like myself.
We spent the morning watching Mad Men and eating french toast in our pajamas.
We got ready and went to this antique store filled to the brim with quirky old things.
We came home with these!
After antiquing, we had lunch at a sweet little café with excellent food.
After lunch, we went to Lakeshore Records and bought some new vinyl. I finally picked up Wincing the Night Away by The Shins. I'm not sure why it took me so long to finally buy. I've been eyeing it for a while, plus I will forever love The Shins. Anyway, it's finally in my possession which is exciting!
After all of that Ben was sweet enough to take a few photos of my outfit at the park.
Cardigan: H&M
Dress: Forever 21
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Journeys
Library Tote: Vanilla & Lace


P.S. Now you can Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment