Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lighting Fire Crackers Off On The Front Lawn

Historically speaking, I'm not very good at following through with New Year's resolutions (or even making them in the first place).

This year I hope to - and so far, so good.

My resolution is to blog once a week.

I bought a cute notebook just for blog ideas/planning/inspiration.

I've found it's nice to have a goal for blogging, and a place to store all my future posts.

New Year's Eve was great. We ended up hosting a party that sort of came together last minute. Our apartment was filled with great friends and food. I got so caught up in hosting that I barely took any photos, which is a bummer. Luckily, Ben took some for the both of us.


I love this instagram Ben got!

I did, however, drunkenly document some sparklers and fireworks that Cheryl shared with everyone from her forgotten stash.










No comments:

Post a Comment